When you choose a CMS, you’ll find that you can set it up for a single website, and that’s great. Many products however do not allow you to setup a second website within the same system, and you need to install a second instance. Redakt CMS allows multi-site configurations on-the-fly in any language you want, with hosting wherever you wan. Are you ready to expand your horizons?
The Redakt CMS system supports hosting of multiple separate websites. This allows you to have your corporate website together with (for example) your campaign websites all on the same platform.
- Create websites with common elements, or completely different designs.
- Each website has a completely separate page structure.
- Share content items between websites.
- Assign multiple domain names to a single website.
- Allow CMS users access to one or more websites.
Redakt CMS offers extensive multi-language features out of the box.
- Use the same page structure for different languages on different domains or url prefixes, or separate page structures for each language.
- Create content for different cultures (e.g. UK English and US English) and/or neutral languages.
- Set parts of content to be culture-independent (e.g. images).
- Separate dictionary for common website content.
- Shared content can also be multi-language.
- Mix single-language and multi-language websites in the same system.
Customisable workflows and security
Workflows for pages and content are fully customisable. Redakt CMS user security allows for fine-grained control of permissions for all parts of the system.
- Customisable workflows, allowing you to define multiple steps of approval or none at all.
- Set permissions on websites, pages, shared content, etc.
- Customisable permissions allowing for different levels of security granularity.
- Inheritable permissions from parent objects.
- Built-in authentication or use third-party identity providers, e.g. Google Sign-In.
And much more...
These are just a few of the enterprise features that Redakt CMS has to offer. Additionally, you can host website assets on a CDN, integrate with communication platforms like Slack, manage your SEO, and much more besides. You can even customize the system through our pluggable modular architecture. The possibilities are truly endless.