Redakt CMS has hit release candidate status! With that, we are looking for organisations that are planning to implement a CMS based web project for a client, and are interested to use Redakt CMS for this purpose. We offer:
- A free Redakt CMS license for this project.
- Active and direct support from the Redakt team during the development phase.
Eligible projects should meet the following criteria:
- The project will be developed using .NET Core 3.0 (or later).
- The project will be public on the internet when completed.
- The website will be in a language with a Roman character set.
- The end user of the project is an organisation with at least 10 employees.
The release candidate will be published to NuGet shortly. If you are interested in doing a pilot project with Redakt CMS, please contact us at email@example.com and include a description of your project.